Dating Frustrations Plague Men Since The Dawn of Time…
Men struggle with many dating frustrations… few go on an anonymous app to vent about it. We read the rants and decided to answer the cries… literally.
There are 18 different types of men and the dating frustrations they bear. A’las the burden has become too heavy for them to carry.
And they go on an App named Whisper to find refuge…
Their stories can be found on this article from AskMen.com.
And from the bones (or lack thereof). We come together to answer their cries based on all that remains.
The written messages left. And all the assumptions we can make up.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The different dating frustrations guys experience with dating today and our own recommendations to solve it
- How to better stay on a girl’s mind and be memorable
- How to avoid being “forever alone”
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
These previous podcasts will help too…
- Are You a Needy Person? How to Stop Being Needy (PG Episode 42)
- How to Stop Overthinking and Being Stuck In Your Head (PG Podcast 39)
- 15 Biggest Mistakes Men Make With Women – Part 1 (PG Podcast 29)
- 15 Biggest Mistakes Men Make With Women – Part 2 (PG Podcast 30)
You Are A Badass, Action-Taker! Thanks For Listening!
You are now a Pompous Gentlemen. Thank you so much for listening and more importantly, good job on taking steps to improve your dating life.
And becoming the attractive man you were destined to be.
Please share this episode if you enjoyed it or want to say thanks. Use the social media buttons at the side or bottom of the page.
Also, please leave an review for the Pompous Gentlemen Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher! Ratings and reviews help us out greatly! We’d love you forever for a 5 star review. We read each and every one of them.
Any questions, comments or feedback, please e-mail me at Jeff@DatingUpdate.net.
Stay tuned to our next upcoming Podcast where we go over how to flirt and banter.
Pompous Gentlemen out.
Go for what you want. Takes risks. Create moments.
Be a man with an edge. Be a Pompous Gentlemen.